Reel Obsession Sport Fishing is a passionate owner-run business with a hard-working team of staff to support our valued guests’ needs. Reel Obsession is proud to feature career guides who have logged thousands of hours on the water and pride themselves on showing you a world class fishing charter of a lifetime. Our extended team of service professionals go out of their way to ensure every visitor has the best experience possible.
Our charter boats are Transport Canada approved for up to 4 anglers. Our prices are dependent on your fishing preference.
|Vancouver Island fishing lodge packages include|
|Comfortable rooms that sleep 2 to 4 guests with private washroom – either a twin bed or the option of a king.|
|Chef prepared meals – breakfast, lunch, all non-alcoholic beverages, afternoon appetizer, a 3-4 course dinner, and snacks.|
|We spare no expense! Our charter fleet is equipped with all required fishing gear, top of the line electronics, on-board toilets and the required safety gear specific to Transport Canada regulations.|
|Vacuum-packing of your daily catch – for long lasting quality to enjoy until your next great fishing adventure, this service is provided at no extra charge.|
|Rain gear – an assortment of rain jackets, pants and boots for you to choose from if needed.|
|2||$3145 per person|
|3||$2495 per person|
|4||$1995 per person (4 to a room)
$2145 per person (2 to a room)
- 3 nights deluxe accommodation
- Up to 30 hours of guided fishing
Our 3 day package is definitely the most popular. This allows you to relax, enjoy your trip and target a variety of species. More than 90 percent of guests depart with their limits of Salmon and Halibut from the 3 day charter.
|2||$3700 per person|
|3||$2900 per person|
|4||$2350 per person (4 to a room)
$2500 per person (2 to a room)
- 4 nights deluxe accommodation
- Up to 40 hours of guided fishing
These trips are for the hardcore angler or those travelling from a long distance craving to get the full experience from their adventure. This includes 4 full days on the water and allows you ample opportunity to experience all that is offered by our west coast. For anyone wanting to target Tuna, we recommend the 4 day trip to maximize your opportunity of getting you out to the Tuna grounds.
|Tuna Fishing Package Add-On|
|Per day of tuna fishing add $500 to the total package rate, not per person. There are no guarantees the weather and water temperature will cooperate to get off shore for these intense fighting fish. Tuna trips start on August 20th and run through the end of our season.|
- Tuna fishing packages are in conjunction with our salmon and halibut fishing packages. For your best chance at making the run off shore for tuna we strongly recommend our 4 day package however, 3 day packages are available as well.
Notes About Packages
- Our team would be happy to assist you with your travel requirements whether you may be traveling to us by car or plane
- Longer or shorter packages also available to fit your schedule
- Contact us to discuss your plans
- For an extra night stay after your last day of fishing, add $200 per person; includes accommodation, appetizers after fishing, dinner and breakfast next day
Terms & Conditions
- Trips do not include
- Fishing licenses
- Alcoholic beverages
- 28' boat fuel surcharge
- Booking Details
50% deposit upon booking. Deposits are not-refundable, but transferable and subject to availability during the same season. Transfers must be made 60 days prior to the trip date. Cancellations made within 60 days of the trip date are nonrefundable and nontransferable unless we can fill the spot and are subject to a 20% forfeiture.